Advertisement No. NPSC-2/2013 dt. 17.06.2013 (NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Examination 2013)
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Dated Kohima, the 17th June, 2013
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NPSC-2/2013
NO.NPSC/ADVT/NON-TECH/1/2010 : Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below :
ITEM NO. 1 : 20 (Twenty) posts of Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.
ITEM NO. 2 : 2 (Two) posts of Inspector of Excise (Class-II Gazetted) under Excise Department.
ITEM NO. 3 : 20 (Twenty) posts of Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.
ITEM NO. 4 : 12 (Twelve) posts of Inspector of Taxes (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Taxation Department.
ITEM NO. 5 : 2 (Two) posts of Sub-Inspector (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Home Guards and Civil Defence Department.
Item No. 1 to 5 : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
Note: Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final and awaiting result are also eligible to apply.
SCALE OF PAY :
Item No. 1 : P.B. – 3, Rs. 15,600 – 39,100, G.P. Rs. 5,400.
Item No. 2 : P.B. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,400.
Item No. 3 : P.B. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,200.
Item No. 4 & 5 : P.B. – 1, Rs. 5,200 – 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800.
AGE AS ON 01-01-2013: Minimum Maximum
21 yrs. 30 yrs.
1. The upper age is relaxable by :
(a) 5 (Five) years for SC/ST Candidates.
(b) Age relaxation for serving Government Employees will be allowed the equal number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 (Five) years.
2. 80% of the vacancies are reserved for candidates belonging to (i) any Naga Tribe (ii) Kuki (iii) Garo (iv) Mikir (v) Kachari, provided, such persons are Indigenous Inhabitant of the State of Nagaland. 25% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging (a)Konyak, (b)Phom, (c)Sangtam, (d)Yimchunger (e)Chang and (f)Khiamnuingan. Further, 12% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging to (a) Chakhesang(4%) (b)Pochury (2%) (c)Zeliang (4%) and (d) Sumis of Kiphire District (2%) issued vide Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department Notification NO.RCBT 5/87(Pt-II) dated 14th April, 2011 and 15th June,2011. The above reservation is out of 80% for Indigenous Inhabitant candidates.
3. There will be 3% Reservation for Physically Challenged Candidates, wherever applicable, as per Government Notification NO.AR/Gen-9/97 dated 16-01-08.
4. For candidates who are Government Employees and still serving, “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” portion in the Application Form should be signed by the Head of the Department, with Name and Office Seal, along with date of appointment.
5. For the Preliminary Examination, there will be one common paper of General Studies only. Syllabus will be issued to the candidates at the time of issue of Application Form.
6. Only candidates who possess degree qualification in any discipline or awaiting result will be eligible to apply for the post(s) at the time of applying.
7. For prelims, other documents (Mark Sheets, Pass Certificates etc) are not required. However, candidates must completely fill in the form by providing accurate information in all matters (Date of Birth, etc). If the information given in the Application Form during Preliminary Examination does not match with the certificates submitted during the Main Examination, candidates concerned will be disqualified and stern disciplinary action taken and may even debarred from future examinations conducted by Nagaland Public Service Commission.
8. Application Forms can be obtained from:
(i) The Deputy Commissioner’s Office of all the district headquarters.
(ii) Application Form can be downloaded from Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in
(iii) Candidates can apply Online through the Nagaland State Portal website at https://nagaland.gov.in. (Details of the Online Application Form and instructions to the candidates are available on the Commission’s website.)
(iv) Candidates can also apply Online through any NagalandOne Common Service Center (CSC). The list of operational CSCs will be made available on the NPSC website.
(v) Application form will not be issued from the office of NPSC.
9. Candidates must paste recent Passport-size photograph in the space provided for in the Application Form and Attendance Sheet.
10. (a) Candidates who desire to submit personally at the Commission’s Office must attach original money receipt issued by the Commission and a self-addressed envelope (9” x 4”).
(b) Candidates who obtain Forms from Deputy Commissioner’s Office or downloaded from NPSC website may submit by Registered Post and must enclose Bank Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) payable to Secretary, NPSC. A relaxation of 10 (ten) days is granted, provided it is dispatched by Registered Post (only) on or before the last date of submission and addressed to Secretary, NPSC and a self-addressed envelope (9” x 4”).
. (c) Candidates who apply online must submit Bank Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) payable to Secretary, NPSC along with a print out of transaction ID or name & transaction ID number written at the back of the DD. A relaxation of 10 (ten) days is granted, provided it is dispatched by Registered Post (only) on or before the last date of submission and addressed to Secretary, NPSC and a self-addressed envelope (9” x 4”). Government employees who apply online must also enclose No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department.
11. Immediately on declaration of Prelims result, candidates selected for the Main Examination (Mains) must submit attested Photostat copies of the following documents to the Commission:
(a) HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof.
(b) Mark Sheets from HSLC/Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification.
(c) Pass Certificate of HSLC,HSSLC & Degree issued by Board/University. In absence of Degree pass certificate issued by University, candidates may submit provisional pass certificate issued by Institution/university.
(d) For doctors, internship completion certificate is required. If this certificate does not contain Registration number, then Registration certificate is required.
(e) For physically handicapped candidate, certificate from competent medical authority is required.
(f) Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), S.C./S.T. & B.T. (if applicable) certificates. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, S.C./S.T. & B.T. certificates should be signed only by District Authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner.
12. Incomplete (Including unsigned, forged signature, incorrect Date of Birth, educational qualification etc) application in any respect and/or applications received after the closing date shall be rejected.
13. Application Forms will be issued from 24-06-2013.
14. The last date for submission of Application Form is 10-07-2013.
Sd/- SARAH R. RITSE
Nagaland Public Service Commission,