Advertisement No. 1/2015 dt. 13.03.2015 (Combined Technical Services Examination 2015)
NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Dated Kohima, the 13th March, 2015
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015
NO.NPSC/ADVT-1/04:: Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below:
Item No. 1: (a) 18 (Eighteen) posts of Medical Officer (Class-I Gazetted)
(b) 4 (Four) posts of Food Safety Officer (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Health & Family Welfare Department
Item No. 2: 8 (Eight) posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Class-I Gazetted) under Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Department.
Item No. 3: 2 (Two) posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest (Class-I Gazetted) under Forest, Wildlife & Ecology Department.
Item No.4: 2 (Two) posts of Assistant Geologist (Class-I Gazetted) under Geology and Mining Department.
Item No. 5: 1 (One) post of Assistant Planning Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Planning & Co-ordination Department.
Item No. 6: 1 (One) post of Statistical Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Economics & Statistics Department.
Item No. 7: 6 (Six) posts of Extension Officer (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Sericulture Department
Item No. 8: 4 (Four) posts of Junior Soil Conservation Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Soil & Water Conservation Department
Item No. 9: 8 (Eight) posts of Agri. Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Agriculture Department
Item No. 10: 4 (Four) posts of Inspector of Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection Department
Item No. 11: (a) 5 (Five) posts of Sub Divisional Officer (Electrical) (Class-I Gazetted)
(b) 1 (One) post Assistant Electrical Inspector (Class-II Gazetted)
(c) 18 (Eighteen) posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Class-II Gazetted)
(d) 2 (Two) posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class-II Gazetted) under Power Department
Item No. 12: (a) 4 (four) posts Sub Divisional Officer (Civil/Agri.) (Class-I Gazetted)
(b) 4 (four) posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Agri.) (Class-II Gazetted) under Irrigation & Flood Control Department.
Item No.13: (a) 1 (One) post of Asst. Mechanical Engineer (Mechanical) (Class-I Gazetted)
(b) 2 (two) posts of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Class-II Gazetted)
(c) 6 (Six) posts of Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) (Class-I Gazetted)
(d) 7 (Seven) posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class-II Gazetted) under Works and Housing Department.
Item No.14 (a) 3 (Three) posts of Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) (Class-I Gazetted)
(b) 15 (Fifteen) posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class-II Gazetted) under Public Health & Engineering Department.
Item No.15: 2 (Two) posts of Fishery Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted) under Fisheries Department.
Item No.16: (a) 1 (One) post of Lecturer (Civil Engg.) (Grade-A)
(b) 1 (One) post of Astt. Lecturer (Electrical Engg.) (Grade-III)
(c) 1 (One) post of Demonstrator (Electrical) (Grade-III) under the Department of Higher and Technical Education.
Item No. 1 (a) MBBS/MS/MD
(b) Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture Science/Vety. Science/Microbiology/ Master Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine.
Any other Equivalent/ Recognized qualification notified by the Central Government
Successfully completed training as specified by the food authority of India in a recognized institute or Institution approved for the purpose.
Item No. 2: B.V.SC. & A.H/M.V.SC./G.B.VC/G.M.VC/G.V.SC or equivalent.
Item No. 3: Second class Bachelor Degree in Natural Science (1.Botany 2. Zoology 3.Forestry 4.Agriculture 5.Horticulture 6. Biochemistry 7.Biotechnology 8.Veterinary & Animal Husbandry), Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Mechanical, Civil or Chemical Engg. or Agriculture of a recognized university or equivalent foreign qualification.
Preference shall be given to those candidates who posses B.Sc/M.Sc (Forestry). 50% post of the total direct recruitment post shall be kept reserved for forestry graduate. In the case of candidates who had a degree in pure mathematics or statistic, they must have taken one of the following subjects in their higher secondary or matriculation or equivalent examination:-
(1) Biology (2) Physics or (3) Chemistry. In the case of university not awarding class/division for their degree, the candidate must have secured atleast 50% of the aggregate marks.
Item No 4: Master degree in geology from any recognized university or M.Tech in applied geology or its equivalent.
Item No.5: Master Degree in Economics/ Mathematics /Statistics & Commerce from a recognized university.
Item No.6: Post graduate in Economics/Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce.
Item No.7: B.Sc.PGDS/M.Sc Sericulture/ B.Sc (Agriculture) PGDS
Item No. 8: B.Sc(Agri), Agri. Engg, Horti. Sc & WC Engg. or Forestry
Item No. 9: B.Sc (Agri)
Item No. 10: Graduate in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or Degree in Engg.
Item No. 11: (a) B.E/B.Tech (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engg.)
(b) & (c) Degree/3 (Three) years Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engg.
(d) Degree/3 (Three) years Diploma in Civil Engineering
Item No. 12: (a) B.E Agri Engg. or Civil Engg.
(b) B.E (Agri Engg.), B.E (Civil Engg.)
3 (Three) years Diploma course in Agri. Engg./Civil Engg
Item No. 13: (a) Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a university/ board recognized by AICTE.
(b) 3 (Three) years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ its equivalent or above from a university/board recognized by AICTE.
(c) Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a university/ board recognized by AICTE.
(d) 3 (Three) years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ its equivalent or above from a university/board recognized by AICTE.
Item No. 14: (a) Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
(b) Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification of a recognized university or 3 (Three) years Diploma in civil Engineering from a recognized board of technical education.
Item No. 15: (i) B.F. Sc.
(ii) B.Sc(Zoology) its equivalent with 1 (one) year P.G Diploma in fishery science.
Item No. 16: (a) B.Tech/B.E. (Civil Engineering)
(b) & (c) Degree/3 (Three) Years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Electrical Engg.
*a,b,c with 60% & above.
Elective Subject to be opted (only one):
Item No. Elective Subject
1(a) Medical Science
1(b) Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture Science/ Veterinary Science/ Microbiology/ Chemistry/ Medical Science.
2 Veterinary Science
3 Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Agriculture Science/
Horticulture/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Veterinary Science/
Mechanical Engg. (Degree)/ Civil Engg. (Degree)/ Chemical Engg. (Degree)
5 Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Commerce
6 Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Commerce
8 Agriculture Science/ Agriculture Engg./ Horticulture Science/ Forestry
9 Agriculture Science
10 Physics/ Any Engineering
11(a) Electrical Engg. (Degree)
11(b) Electrical Engg. (Diploma)
11(c) Electrical Engg. (Diploma)
11(d) Civil Engg. (Diploma)
12(a) Agriculture Engg./ Civil Engg. (Degree)
12(b) Agriculture Engg./ Civil Engg. (Diploma)
13(a) Mechanical Engg. (Degree)
13(b) Mechanical Engg. (Diploma)
13(c) Civil Engg. (Degree)
13(d) Civil Engg. (Diploma)
14(a) Civil Engg. (Degree)
14(b) Civil Engg. (Diploma)
15 Fishery Science
16(a) Civil Engg. (Degree)
16(b) Electrical Engg. (Diploma)
16(c) Electrical Engg. (Diploma)
Pay Band Grade Pay
Item Nos. 1(a),2,3,4,11(a),12(a),13(a)(c), 15600-39100 5400
Item Nos. 5&6 9300-34800 4600
Item Nos. 8,11(b)(c)(d),12(b),13(b)(d), 9300-34800 4400
Item Nos. 1(b),7,9,10&15 5200-20200 2800
Age as on 01-01-2015 Minimum Maximum
21 Yrs. 30 Yrs.
1. The upper age limit is relaxable by:
(a) 5(five) years for candidates belonging to SC/ST.
(b) Age concession for serving Government employees will be allowed, the equal number of years they are in service subject to a maximum of 5(five) years.
2. 80% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging to (a) Any Naga Tribe (b) Kuki (c) Kachari (d) Garo and (e) Mikir provided such persons are Indigenous Inhabitant of the State of Nagaland. 25% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging (a) Chang (b) Khiamniungan (c) Konyak (d) Phom (e) Sangtam and (f) Yimchunger. Further balance of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging to Chakhesang Tribe 4%, Zeliang Tribe 4%, Pochury Tribe 2% and 2% for Sumis of Kiphiri District vide Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department Notification NO’s. RCBT-5/87 (Pt-II) dated14-04-2011 and dated 15-06-2012.
3. There shall be 3% Reservation for Physically Challenged Candidates, wherever applicable, as per Government Notification NO.AR/Gen-9/97 dated 16-01-08.
4. Syllabus and pattern of exam can be downloaded from the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in.
5. Candidates can apply Online through the Nagaland State Portal at https://nagaland.gov.in or through any NagalandOne Common Service Center (CSC). Details of the Online Application Form (eForm), instructions to the candidates and list of operational CSCs are available on the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in
6. INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
i. Only those candidates who possess requisite qualification acquired from recognized university/institution at the time of applying will be eligible to apply for the post(s).
ii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
iii. Immediately after declaration of the written results, selected candidates must submit attested/self-attested photocopies of the following documents/materials to the Commission:
a) HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof.
b) Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate/Scheduled Tribe Certificate/Backward Tribe Certificates as relevant and applicable.
c) For physically handicapped candidate, certificate from competent medical authority is required.
d) Proof of Educational Qualifications: Mark Sheets & Pass Certificates from matriculation onwards till requisite qualification (In absence of Degree/Post Graduate Pass Certificate, Provisional Certificate of Institute/University must be submitted).
e) Internship completion Certificate & Registration Certification issued by Medical Council of India/Indian Veterinary Council is necessary for Medical/Veterinary Candidates.
f) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department/Public Undertaking to be furnished, only in case the applicant is an employee of the Government or Public Undertaking.
g) All relevant documents/certificates to be submitted should have been issued by the concerned authority/institution/board/university on or before the last date of submission of application form.
7. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, S.C/S.T & B.T Certificates should be signed only by District Authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner.
8. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature shall stand cancelled.
9. The decision of the Commission in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examination, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence shall be entertained by the Commission in this regard.
10. Canvassing in any form shall invite disqualification.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE:
1. All fields marked as * on the eForm are mandatory.
2. Instructions for uploading photograph and signature:
a. Candidate must upload clear scanned images of their photograph and signature.
b. Size of photograph should be approximately 200 pixels width x 250 pixels height. Size of signature should be approximately 250 pixels width x 120 pixels height.
3. Instructions for making online payment for examination fee:
a. After submitting the eForm, candidate shall click on the Preview Button and review all the details for correctness in the submitted eForm.
b. If any information is incorrect or photograph/signature have not been correctly uploaded, candidate may submit a new application.
c. After candidate is satisfied that all information is correct and photograph & signature have been correctly uploaded, proceed to make online payment.
d. Page will be re-directed to NDML payment page.
e. Candidate will select payment option: Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card.
f. Candidate will select the bank and be re-directed to the bank payment page.
g. Fill in the required details and proceed to make payment of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) as examination fee.
h. After making payment, page will be re-directed to the State Portal payment confirmation page. Only then, the candidate’s online application form shall be accepted.
4. Candidates who apply online must pay the fees online through the designated payment gateway for which a transaction fee will be charged by the service provider (NDML) as per the rates given below:
Sl.No.Payment Type Transaction Fees (Excluding Applicable Taxes)
1 Internet Banking Payment Rs. 5 for transaction amount up to Rs. 500
2 Debit Card Payment 0.75% of the transaction amount for value up to Rs. 2000
3 Credit Card Payment 1.00% of the transaction amount
4 Cash Card/Prepaid/Wallets Rs. 10 or 1.5% of the transaction amount whichever is lower
5 IMPS Rs. 5 for transaction amount up to Rs. 5,000
6 NEFT/RTGS Rs. 5 per payment for any amount
5. Candidates who apply individually from any CSC may make payment by cash a sum of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) as examination fee and additional Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee.
6. Candidates should note down the Transaction ID of their eForm which will be required later for downloading e-Admission Certificate and for future reference.
7. For any queries candidates can call the following helpdesk numbers during office hours (10:00 hrs to 15:00hrs):
a. Technical queries (IT&C Department): i. +91 8974066129 ii. +91 9612050101
b. CSC Helpdesk: 0370 2270220
8. The Online Application Form shall be available from 10:00 A.M. 18th March 2015 till 12:00 Noon 2nd April 2015.
Sd/- SARAH R. RITSE
Nagaland Public Service Commission,